Dear Esteemed Golfers,
Welcome back to AMVERTON COVE GOLF & ISLAND RESORT !
With the recent announcement of SOP for Phase 1 states, Amverton Cove Golf & Island Resort (ACGIR), a member of Malaysian Golf Association (MGA), will be incorporating guidelines set by MGA, in addition to its own Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). ACGIR will be doing all we can to protect the privilege of being able to play golf during these challenging times. The commencement of our golf operations on 20th August 2021 will be accompanied by a set of new Standard Operating Procedures which must be observed at all times:
- Only fully vaccinated golfers are allowed to play. Under-17 golfers can play but must be accompanied by fully vaccinated parent/guardian and cannot join other flight.
- Temperature check (>37.5 is not allowed to enter) and hand sanitizing before entering the Golf Club.
- Golfers’ Entrance & Exit will be conducted through ONE access point; the Main Entrance at Club Lobby.
- All golfers and visitors must register through MySejahtera App at Main Entrance.
- All golfers and visitors are required to wear face mask at ALL TIMES.
- All staffs will be wearing gloves and face mask at ALL TIMES.
Booking & Pre-Arrival :
- Prior booking is required either by e-mail or by phone or WhatsApp.
- Single usage of buggy is mandatory.
- Jumbo flights are not allowed.
Bag Drop Area :
- All golf carts are to be parked at an alternate slots/space of 2m from each another.
- All golf bags and trolleys are to be strictly handled by the golfer alone.
Registration & Payment :
- One (1) golfer to register for each flight.
- Only one (1) golfer is allowed at any one time to register at the Registration Counter.
- 2.0m social distancing queue will be clearly outlined on the floor at the Registration Counter.
- Golfers must stay in the car if they arrive early at the Golf Club. (To manage social distancing and crowding).
- Online payment or bank transfer or credit card payment is the preferred form of payment.
Changing Room :
- Changing Rooms are closed.
Golfers Terrace – Food & Drinks :
- All F&B areas and equipment will be washed & sanitized with eco-friendly food safe methods.
- Dine-in customers shall abide by social distancing practices, i.e. alternate chair seating arrangement.
- Group meal gathering are to be avoided.
- Takeaway food & beverages are recommended.
Golf Carts :
- Golf carts will be wiped down and sanitized frequently, before and after each use.
- Golfers must wear a face mask at ALL TIMES.
- Golfers are advised to be ready to play upon arriving at the buggy station. NO GATHERING is allowed.
- Golfers have to bring own clubs & shoes. No rental of golf sets, shoes etc.
- One (1) golfer per buggy.
- Tee time interval to be increased.
- During play, the Golfer is responsible for driving the buggy personally.
- During play, the Golfer is advised to select own clubs.
- Insist on social distancing (min 2 meters rule) on tee grounds, greens and throughout the rounds.
- Golfers can use his/her feet or club to smooth the area as recommended by the R&A.
- DO NOT hold or remove flagsticks.
- Golfer should only pick their respective golf ball up.
- Don’t shake hands before and after the game.
- Sharing of caddy is NOT ALLOWED
- Caddy must wear a face mask and gloves at ALL TIMES.
- Caddy must practice social distancing during games and is not allowed to sit beside the Golfer, drive the buggy or touch the Golfer.
- Caddy is strictly to be remained behind the buggy to maintain social distancing at all times.
- Caddy is advised to avoid handling the golf clubs by the handles, as set by MGA.
- The caddy is responsible for cleaning the clubheads.