Dear Esteemed Golfers,
Welcome back to AMVERTON COVE GOLF & ISLAND RESORT !
With the recent announcement for the CMCO, Amverton Cove Golf & Island Resort (ACGIR), a member of Malaysian Golf Association (MGA), will be incorporating guidelines set by MGA, in addition to its own Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). ACGIR will be doing all we can to protect the privilege of being able to play golf during these challenging times. The commencement of our golf operations on 4th May 2020 will be accompanied by a set of new Standard Operating Procedures which must be observed at all times:
- Temperature check (>37.5 is not allowed to enter) and hand sanitizing before entering the Golf Club.
- Golfers’ Entrance & Exit will be conducted through ONE access point; the Main Entrance at Club Lobby.
- All golfers and visitors must register at Main Entrance by providing current address, contact number and IC number for tracing purpose.
- All golfers and visitors are required to wear face mask at ALL TIMES.
- All staffs will be wearing gloves and face mask at ALL TIMES.
Booking & Pre-Arrival :
- Prior booking is required either by e-mail or by phone or WhatsApp.
- Enforcing 1 golfer per buggy.
- Jumbo flights are not recommended to avoid crowding.
Bag Drop Area :
- All golf carts are to be parked at an alternate slots/space of 2m from each another.
- All golf bags and trolleys are to be strictly handled by the golfer alone.
Registration & Payment :
- One (1) golfer to register for each flight.
- Only one (1) golfer is allowed at any one time to register at the Registration Counter.
- 5m social distancing queue will be clearly outlined on the floor at the Registration Counter.
- Golfers must stay in the car if they arrive early at the Golf Club. (To manage social distancing and crowding).
- Online payment or bank transfer or credit card payment is the preferred form of payment.
Changing Room :
• Use of shower facilities are discouraged unless absolutely necessary and unavoidable.
• NO towel will be provided by the club.
• Maximum capacity of 10 golfers are allowed to enter at any one time to manage social distancing.
• Cleaning and sanitisation of all amenities will be conducted frequently.
Golfers Terrace – Food & Drinks :
• All F&B areas and equipment will be washed & sanitised with eco-friendly food safe methods.
• Dine-in customers shall abide by social distancing practises, i.e. alternate chair seating arrangement.
• Group meal gathering are to be avoided.
• Takeaway food & beverages are recommended.
Golf Carts :
• Golf carts will be wiped down and sanitised frequently, before and after each use.
• Golfers must wear a face mask at ALL TIMES.
• Golfers are advised to be ready to play upon arriving at the buggy station. NO GATHERING is allowed.
• Golfers have to bring own clubs & shoes. No rental of golf sets, shoes etc.
• One (1) golfer per buggy.
• Tee time interval to be increased.
• During play, the Golfer is responsible for driving the buggy personally.
• During play, the Golfer is advised to select own clubs.
• Insist on social distancing (min 2 meters rule) on tee grounds, greens and throughout the rounds.
• Golfers can use his/her feet or club to smooth the area as recommended by the R&A.
• DO NOT hold or remove flagsticks.
• Golfer should only pick their respective golf ball up.
• Don’t shake hands before and after the game.
• Caddy must wear a face mask and gloves at ALL TIMES.
• Caddy must practise social distancing during games and is not allowed to sit beside the Golfer, drive the buggy or touch the Golfer.
• Caddy is strictly to be remained behind the buggy to maintain social distancing at all times.
• Caddy is advised to avoid handling the golf clubs by the handles, as set by MGA.
• The caddy is responsible for cleaning the clubheads.